Product Applications in the Oil and Gas Industries
The EER Product range of microbial enhanced oil recovery (MEOR) includes solutions for:
1. Oil Fields
- Remediation of existing heavy crude oil
- “Cleaning” of in-situ equipment
- De-paraffining etc
3. Oil Pipe Lines
- Oil Spill management and cleaning of oil-lines, pipes, and infrastruture
- Improved oil transmission along pipe-lines
- Less energy costs / more efficiency / faster flow
4. Land and sea oil slicks
- Ecologically safe, bio-degradable products specifically tailored for sea-born or land-in filtered hydrocarbon-based spills
5. Other Oil Industry Pollution clean-up: Any hydrocarbon-based spills. i.e.:
- Transformer oils
- Oil Pipe-line breaks
- Industrial areas using oils and fuels
- Oil Storage tank cleaning and remediation
- Oil Tanker ship bunker remediation
6. Certificates of Conformity & Approvals
- (USA) FEMA-approved
- (California) EPA-approved
Where can Enhanced Energy Recovery's BRRTM Technology be used in the Oil & Gas Industry?
1. Anywhere that the oil production yields are reducing – due to…
- reduction, or loss, of natural pressure in oil wells
- reduction, or obstruction, of remaining oil reserves
- environments where production could be enhanced by cleaning/clearing infrastructure, reductions in porosity due to build up of paraffin or scale superior enhanced recovery method.
2. Any oil field where the infrastructure is still in place…
- as a value add to the Fracking process
3. Most oil fields where peripheral oil wells offer an injection capacity…
- allowing for sweep of the oil towards central extraction point/wells heat in the well is below 200 C
THE BIOREMEDIAL PROCESS AND PETROLEUM OIL RECOVERY
In Oil Recovery Operations, The BRRTM Process Is…
Re-iterative: A re-iterative process providing ongoing support, and production, and treatment.
Robust and insusceptible: Effectiveness is ompletely unaffected by salt-water and other naturally forming components.
Environmentally Safe: Does not in any way pollute or taint aquifers - is entirely “green” – with absolutely NO harmful, ecologically or environmentally-damaging side-effects.
Bio-Friendly: Breaks-down into bio-components that are digested by naturally-occurring organisms within 30 days.
Other Benefits: Following the extraction of the oil from the reservoir, reduced processing may be necessary. The BRR™ active ingredients assist in crude being integrated into the normal refining cycle more easily.