The objectives and action plan of EER have been divided into four categories:
- short term,
- medium term and
- long term.
Immediate – by June 2012
The immediate objectives of EER are to:
- Secure key investment banking, legal, accounting and PR relationships in the US and Australia;
- Plan and prepare for the initial commercial trial with the Texas State Government and/or other privately held wells;
- Secure up to six wells for trial and commercialisation purposes;
- Acquire equipment and employ key personnel for initial commercial trials.
Short Term – March 2012 to December 2012
The short term objectives of EER are to:
- Complete the initial commercial trial with the Texas State Government and/or other privately held wells and/or own wells;
- Secure commercial relationship with the Texas State Government and/or other privately held wells to implement the BRR Process in at least ten wells in 2013;
- Commence marketing and sales campaigns to other well owner and oil companies in the US.
Medium Term – by June 2013
The medium term objectives of EER are to:
Complete up to a further six commercial trials to prove the BRR Process in a range of well and environmental situations;
Secure commercial implementations with at least two US-based oil companies relating to at least 50 oil wells;
Commence oil recovery operations with the Texas State Government oil wells;
Expand management, sales and marketing teams to other markets, including the Middle East.
Long Term – Beyond 2013
The long term objectives of EER are to:
- Continue to build its client-base in the US and US implementations to over 200 wells in the US;
- Secure first commercial implementations in the Middle East;
- Expand its Middle East market;
- Determine date for listing on a US-based stock exchange.