Right Click and choose "Save Link As" to download these pdfs:
Introduction to EER for Investors. Company Overview. Key Personel and company structure. About the BRRTM Process. Competitive Advantages. Business and Profit Model: Revenue Streams.
EER’s business model includes three main revenue streams.
Primary Revenue Stream - Marketing to “Exhausted Wells"
An average oil well only extracts between 30-35% of available crude oil – the remainder is unattainable, or not profitable to obtain, because of composition, or paraffin content, which can make it uneconomic to refine into usable petroleum.
The BRR™ process is an enhanced microbial recovery system (MEOR) which uses bio-surfactants and “live” concentrates to breakdown the restrictions to mobilization, and treat substances like sulphur and paraffin that can restrict the value of further oil extraction. The market for this technology and formula on exhausted wells is immense.
Heavy crude oil reserves in “exhausted” oil wells represent over a trillion barrels of converted conventional crude – with the current price of over $90/bbl, this represents a minimum of $90,000,000,000,000 in currently undrillable crude.
Oil Production – an increasing demand to re-stimulate production:
- There are over 1 million oil wells in over 70,000 oil fields with significant reserves un-utilized, representing over a trillion barrels of converted conventional crude if it was drillable
- 90% of the oil produced comes from wells that are over 20 years old, and 70% from wells that are over 30 years old
- For every four barrels used, only one new barrel is found and therefore there is an ever-increasing demand for enhanced techniques for recovery of crude oil from currently “exhausted” oil wells
The BRR™ process is approximately $12/bbl, in addition to ingredients, delivery and engineering – this is significantly less than new resource discovery, and is usable for land and well owners that are sitting on unobtainable profits.
Secondary Revenue Stream -
Position and Sell as an Environmental Alternative to Hydraulic Fracturing or Fracking. Fracking is a process in which water, sand and chemicals are shot underground to break apart rock and free trapped natural gas.
The chart above shows the current expansion of the US fracking market – with fracking wells growing from 13,355 to 45,400 over the last year alone and a market expansion of 2300% over the last ten years.
EER Ltd will systematically market to companies using fracking technologies, offering the use of biodegradable active ingredients over chemical additions to frack water.
Oil consumption continues to rise around the globe, and while developments in energy efficiency progress to temper climate change and equalize supply and demand of this limited resource, the fossil fuel market will continue to be extremely luctrative for the foreseeable future...
EER Ltd is poised to be the solution to pave the way for policy and public acceptance of advanced drilling methods as a biodegradable alternative to the chemicals used in fracking, in addition to making new reserves accessible that were otherwise thought too expensive to drill.
The domestic energy demand trajectory is positioned steeply upwards, with enormous financial opportunity. The trajectory changed course because of technological advances, with the environment standing as the looming policy and public barrier. The environmentally friendly characteristics of BRRTM positions this product to capitalise on strong consumer sentiment around environmental issues and especially fracking.
In addition to fracking and exhausted wells, there are huge untapped resources waiting on policy decisions to steer drilling efforts. Most significantly, the California Monterrey Shale is believed to have 15.4 billion barrels of crude that can be drilled by enhanced recovery methods, and the state’s environmental regulatory entity is making decisions now on accepted drilling methodologies, while corporate entities weigh options on extraction.
Investing with EER Ltd is an opportunity to invest in the oil market at a time when these circumstances are converging. This is a conservationist profit model staking a claim in the immense potential of US oil, the future of the environment while selectively choosing international business partners.
The EER Product range of microbial enhanced oil recovery (MEOR) includes solutions for:
1. Oil Fields
- Remediation of existing heavy crude
- “Cleaning” of in-situ equipment
- De-paraffining etc
3. Pipe Lines
- Spill management and cleaning of oil-lines, pipes, and infrastruture
- Improved oil transmission along pipe-lines
- Less energy costs / more efficiency / faster flow
4. Land and sea oil slicks
- Ecologically safe, bio-degradable products specifically tailored for sea-born or land-in filtered hydrocarbon-based spills
5. Other Oil Industry Pollution clean-up: Any hydrocarbon-based spills. i.e.:
- Transformer oils
- Pipe-line breaks
- Industrial areas using oils and fuels
- Storage tank cleaning and remediation
- Tanker ship bunker remediation
6. Certificates of Conformity & Approvals
- (USA) FEMA-approved
- (California) EPA-approved
Where can it be used?
1. Anywhere that the oil production yields are reducing – due to…
- reduction, or loss, of natural pressure
- reduction, or obstruction, of remaining oil reserves
- environments where production could be enhanced by cleaning/clearing infrastructure, reductions in porosity due to build up of paraffin or scale superior enhanced recovery method.
2. Any field where the infrastructure is still in place…
- as a value add to the Fracking process
3. Most fields where peripheral wells offer an injection capacity…
- allowing for sweep of the oil towards central extraction point/wells heat in the well is below 200 C
The BRRTM Process Is…
Re-iterative: A re-iterative process providing ongoing support, and production, and treatment.
Robust and insusceptible: Effectiveness is ompletely unaffected by salt-water and other naturally forming components.
Environmentally Safe: Does not in any way pollute or taint aquifers - is entirely “green” – with absolutely NO harmful, ecologically or environmentally-damaging side-effects.
Bio-Friendly: Breaks-down into bio-components that are digested by naturally-occurring organisms within 30 days.
Other Benefits: Following the extraction of the oil from the reservoir, reduced processing may be necessary. The BRR™ active ingredients assist in crude being integrated into the normal refining cycle more easily.